Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Light me up baby...

Tonight, after work I went for a another little ride around the hood :)
The lights are great... I was amazed by the power of the lights... very good.

Here are some pictures to illustrate the Sym GTS 125 Evo lights...


Minimum light (always on when motor running)


medium lights


maximum lights


front turn light


rear turn light and presence light (leds)

You may ask "What about those lights under the front turns lights?"
Those are optional... :(
That's the space for the fog lamps.
We must pay to have full light capability on board...
Maybe in the future I spend the extra money to give more light power to my scooter... maybe...

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice review, thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think is the best tagline for the GTS 300i Evo?

    ReplyDelete