Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lets talk storage #1 - under the seat

I've no idea how other maxi-scooter "perform" on this issue, but I'm quite pleased and impressed by the luggage space under the seat.
The manual states that it hold a maximum of 10kg.
It can hold two helmets, a normal/modular one and another jet.
In these days I've took my laptop backpack under the seat with some other stuff, perfectly fitting. :)
It also has a little light to help on dark places or at night, and a button to cut power if motor is running.

(click to enlarge the photos)



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi can someone post a pic of how to place two helmets under the seat,because i tried in every possible way but it simply doesn't go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two modular or closed/integral/fullface helmets its not possible :-(
    The one on the front must be one of those open ones, you know, half-helmets.
    Or you could buy a case... I did :-)

    ReplyDelete