Sunday, November 15, 2009

The color palette...

The Sym GTS 125 Evo model comes in a variety of colors, well, not colors but a monochromatic palette.
Nevertheless the bikes look amazing within the four possibilities.



You can see the detail information in the official web site on http://www.sym.com.tw/eng/.

I have no idea if mine is the gray or the silver one, it's neither black or white that's for sure, but since in my country there were only three colors to choose from, mine is the color in between :)

They are all beautiful... I've seen them all live at the stand...
Black looks great. Really.
White is the fashion color this year in bikes and cars (long after the iPod trend).
Since my car is black, my wife's car is black... I choose the gray/silver...
I believe the white suits the girls better (hey, my opinion only, if you're a man with a white bike, peace bro).

[SYM company people: Please don't sue me for using your images and photos...! I'm helping you promoting your products :) ]

2 comments:

  1. U should have gone for the black one, that ol' metallic grey thing is sooooo boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. NMC we are from the SYM company and we are going to sue you! Yes we are ah ah ah ah ah ! We already know the meaning of NMC... we let you know later! Just wait ... [SYM company: if you are reading this please don´t sue me ...i'm helping you promoting your GTS 125 Evo with this fantastic humour!] Português não ? No portuguese!

    ReplyDelete