Thursday, June 3, 2010

95 Octanes

"When the “pointer” is below “E” position, the fuel indicator flashes, and the fuel warning indicator(orange) will come on. It means there is only approximately 1.2 liter of fuel left in the tank. Refuel octane 92/95/98 unleaded gasoline immediately."
from the Owners Manual

I use 95 octane gasoline [from GALP - I've a fleetcard :) ]...

I've read a lot about this issue, but since day one I've been using the same gasoline and I think my Symone is ok with it :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi mate, This is Wang greeting from Barcelona,
    I am really interested buying a Sym GTS 125 EVO, so attracted by its design. Could you plz give some opinions about the bike? 'Cuz many of my friends are saying that Sym cannot compare with Honda or any Japs brands, it's a comparative new here, people barely knows it, including me. I could really use some suggestion.
    Looking forward to hear from u.
    B.Regards
    Wang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to refuel it. I always spill some fuel and it stains the matte dark gray plastic. HORRIBLE.
    Maybe it's because I'm doing something wrong...

    How do you guys refuel? On the sidestand or the big stand? I think that might be my problem, not sure though :/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam/Wang, I love my SYM, but probably other bikes are also good, such as honda or suzuki or yamaha... I've no idea :(
    With Sym you can get a good product with less money...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dries, that also happens to me sometimes... What I do now is hang the gas pipe for a while so all the drops fall inside. I always fuel in with the "big stand" :)

    ReplyDelete