Thursday, September 2, 2010

Symone's new Case :)

Bought a new Case for my Symone :)

In the stand where I bought the bike they didn't have the support I wanted, or didn't try enough to satisfy a customer who requested at least 3 times for a solution to mount a case, I even have sent some pics of what I wanted by email but they don't answer mails, so old fashion company :(

The problem is that the official case support is simple UGLY AS HELL... (my opinion)
See a forum thread about it here.

I've seen some Sym's GTS on the road with a support different from those ugly ones, and for my fortune one bike had a sticker of the stand so I searched online and sent them an email at a friday night.
Next morning at 10 they called me on my mobile and gave me all info and prices, in the next Saturday I went there and the assistance was first class.

Get the product. Great assistance. Nice price.
I recommend: http://www.cascaisway.pt/

Here are some photos of Symone with the new case and support from GIVI...





2 comments: