Sunday, April 18, 2010

1st revision / 1000kms

So, has plan, took Symone for it's 1000kms revision...
It was free because it was negotiated in the buying process, the price would be 27 euros thou.
The next one will be at 6000kms, then 12000kms, and so on...

The Sym GTS 125 Evo as an alarm for revision set to 3000kms, but the oil is supposed to hold for the 6000kms.

I ask for the average price on the next revision and the owner of the bike shop told me it will be something about 60euros.

Nice :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Sometimes i pass here to find more news at your great review. I`m a GTS 125 owner, not EVO one, and i think that the period of 5000 kms for oil change isn`t 5000kms but 3000 kms.

    I would like to invite you to visit http://clubeportuguesmaxiscooters.org/forum/.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The manual states 3000kms for the oil revision, it's true. But the shop owner told me that the oil they put in is a superior oil that stands far more kms, so I'll only need to change it at 6000kms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Define me superior oil please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've no idea what kind of oil they have put in.

    The shop dealer owner told me that the oil doesn't need to be change in a 3000kms period, but only at 6000kms...

    Next time I'll try to get the brand and specification of the oil...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont forget in order to reclaim your sym´s guarantee, you must follow what is written on your "plan review"...falta-me o termo...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're correct, but... this was done by the dealer who represents the sym. I've no doubt they know what they are doing...

    ReplyDelete