Saturday, March 6, 2010

Questions... ask me some...

In a previous post someone ask:

"então man , e mais novidades? comportamento na estrada nas curvas , travões , consumos , médias? revisões , falta mais informação"

Which can be summarized as:
a) road behavior;
b) curve behavior;
c) breaks;
d) consume;
e) revisions;

For a), b) and c) I must remind my readers that this is my first ever motorcycle, and I'm still a little rookie on the road, and since I have no comparison terms I must say I'm very satisfied with the behavior of the maxi-scooter. I'll try to ask a friend who drives bikes for years for an expert review, any time in the future...

For d), unfortunately I've not rode my Symone has I expected to, because of the lousy weather and because I'm at home taking care of my recent born baby, so I only fill up the gas tank twice. So far consume is what expected prior to revision, it's something about 4lt/100kms. After that it supposed to be less, I will post information as soon as I have it, in a few months time...

Regarding e), the first revision is free :) - it was a benefit from the motorbike store. The first revision is at 1000km, I'm still at half of that :(

Feel free to ask me something, I'll try to answer...

3 comments:

  1. First revision, at 1.000kms, was indeed free, but the cost was something like 30€ :)
    The next revision will be at 5.000kms and it supposed to cost a little more... even so, way less that a car revision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can U help me find a gas cap? It turned out to be reeeeealy hard? :/ Thanks anyway! ;) Enjoy your bike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, really can't help much on that. I would suggest ask on a SYM dealer

    ReplyDelete