Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fuel tank and fuel tank cap

"The fuel gauge doesn’t come on when the main switch is at “OFF” position.
When key switch is turned to “ON”, and the “pointer” indicates above “E” position, it shows how much fuel in the tank, and also the fuel indicator light keeps coming on. When the “pointer” is below “E” position, the fuel indicator flashes, and the fuel warning indicator(orange) will come on. It means there is only approximately 1.2 liter of fuel left in the tank. Refuel octane 92/95/98 unleaded gasoline immediately." - from the Sym GTS 125 Evo owner manual

 

Honestly there's one thing about the fuel tank cap that I dislike, and it is the open mechanism with the start-up key. Many times when I want to block the wheel I turn the key and open the cap, probably it's my lack of ability to understand the mechanism... I don't know...

Still in love with my Symone :)
In these last two weeks the back to work inferno commuting went smoothly... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment