Monday, December 21, 2009

Time saving machine

It's been a few weeks now that I ride my Symone to work (not all the days thou, I still have no confidence at rainy conditions).

But I can now make some analysis of the difference between riding a car and riding my Symone.


It's a really time saving machine! 
I'm so glad I've decided to buy a maxi-scooter :)

Still feel like a rookie on the road, still very afraid of cars and other motorcycles, but even so I still can make better times than ever by car.

Best time ever by car, mid summer when the city was empty and didn't stop on red lights, took me some ~16 minutes. Average time by car going to work ~20m, going home ~30m .
Best time ever with Symone, in a normal day, took me 12 minutes.
Average time by scooter going to work ~16m, going home ~15m.

These results are on the "normal" conditions...

Since the start of using the scooter I've faced 5 major traffic jams...
If I've drove the car those days none of those traffic jam could be made in less than an hour.
With Symone... It's been smooth... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment